Hello loves! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! My fiancé and I spent the evening very simple....with some tacos! Oh Yeah Taco Tuesdays and Valentine's Day in the same day! Yup pretty awesome. 👅 With the wedding being about 2 months away we wanted to spend a low key day together. I thought it would be fun in honor of Valentines Day I share some random things that I love below...after some fashion talk of course!
Ruffles are such a feminine detail. I love this tiered ruffled sweater dress from Chicwish. I love the combination of long sweater dresses and over the knee high boots. To make the outfit more fun I wore some polka dot tights to peek through just a little bit 😉
Random things I love:
1. Everything Harry Potter! If Harry Potter was a real person I would marry him..sorry babe
2. A warm cup of coffee on a relaxing Sunday morning
3. When my fiancé tells me that I am beautiful
4. Books of all genres. I am a huge book worm
5. Facetiming my nephew everyday!
6. Singing in the car to Disney music
7. Avocados. I can eat them with all my meals everyday
8. Chip and Jo Gaines. They are couple goals!
9. Jeans. I am a jeans freak. I can't stop buying them LOL!
10. Hamburgers. My favorite cheat meal ever with avocado on it of course.
Dress: Chicwish (click here) / Tights: Urban Outfitters /
Bag: Gucci (click here) /